With reference to the above subject, the
Department is organizing a Session with our Alumni to give insights and clarity
to the present batch of 3rd semester students with respect to the
Scope & opportunities in their respective Specializations and the
Competencies needed to excel in the same. The Students of 3rd
Semester are directed to attend the same without fail and make best use of the
discussions that would transpire in the session.
The Flow of Events would be as follows:
2. Introduction of the Alumni.
3. Address by the Alumni.
4. Q & A.
5. Vote of Thanks.
The Students are expected to make a note of the changes in the time table for Saturday in lieu of the Orientation Programme. 8.40 am – 9.40 am – First hour. 9.40 am – 10.15 am – Second hour. 10.15 am – 10.40 am – Tea Break 10.45 am – 12.15 pm – Orientation Programme.
The Profiles of the Speakers (Alumni) are as under: FINANCE:
1. Mr. Vinod – Asst Manager, Axis Bank Ltd.
2. Mr. Ashith Soman – Quality Engineer, Lam Research.
1. Ms. Apoorva Jain – Senior Research Executive – Consumer Insights, Kadence International.
2. Mr. Nikhil S – Project Manager, Tech Mahindra.
1. Mr. Shashank Savrekar – Senior HR Recruiter, Envoy Mortgage India Pvt Ltd.
2. Ms. Meghana Hamsagar – Training Coordinator, Robert Bosch Ltd.
Time: 10.45 am to 12.15 pm.
Venue: Finance – Seminar Hall – 2nd Floor. Marketing – LH6 – First Floor. HR – HR Class Room – Ground Floor.
by Dr.Parameshwar P Iyer
Principal Research Scientist,Department of Management Studies.
Indian Institute of Science (IISc),Banalore
On 20th September 2016 at 11:45AM at MBA Seminar Hall,Second Floor.
2. Guest Lecture by Mr.B C Rao, Managing Director, Kenna Metal Widia Ltd on 20.10.2016 @ 11am